Subject: Brocolli & Sun-Dried Tomato Fusilli
From: "Dancer^" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Mar 2000 21:31:58 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Broccoli & Sun-Dried Tomato Fusilli

1 pound dry fusilli pasta
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chopped fresh garlic
2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
About 12 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
1 quart blanched broccoli florets, drained (bite-size pieces)
1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish)

Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until al dente, 8 to 10 
minutes.   Heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add 
salt and garlic; when the garlic just begins to brown, add thyme and sun-dried 
tomatoes. Toss and add broccoli. When broccoli is heated through, add drained 
pasta (if pan is not large enough, combine in a large mixing bowl while 
ingredients are hot). Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese to all, sprinkling and stirring 
to mix.   Serve in warm bowls with a fresh dusting of Parmesan cheese.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.