Subject: 10 Minute Baked Fish
From: Helen Esteban <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Apr 2000 16:49:03 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

I must admit that I saw this on a cooking show - Ian Hewitt's show - in
Australia.

It was such a good recipe I thought I'd share it here - for a Lovely
Baked Fish dinner - follow these instructions:

10 Minute Baked Fish

1/4 cup olive oil
chopped fresh parsley
2 cloves garlic - chopped finely
squeeze of lemon juice (generous)
fish fillets

Have oven at very hot - with baking dish heated in the oven. mix these 
ingredients together in a bowl. Take HOT baking dish out of oven, place fish in 
baking dish.  Brush fish with mixture and then pour remainder over. Cook in very
hot oven for 10mins - if using thick fish fillets you might need a couple of 
minutes longer. 

ABSOLUTEY BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLE!!!

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.