Subject: Baked Chicken with Yogurt Crust & Peaches
From: "Dancer^" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Nov 1999 04:19:05 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Low-Fat Baked Chicken with Yogurt Crust & Peaches

1 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
2 whole skinless chicken breasts -- each cut in half
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2 large peaches -- peeled and halved
cinnamon sugar

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a food processor or blender, reduce the
stuffing mix to coarse crumbs. Pour them onto a sheet of wax paper. Coat
one piece of chicken breast with yogurt as thickly as possible (admittedly,
this is a messy step), then dip it into the crumbs to coat. Lay the chicken
in an oiled baking dish large enough to hold chicken and peaches in one
layer. Repeat with the remaining chicken.

Surround the chicken with the peach halves, cut side down. Sprinkle the
peaches (not the chicken) with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 20 minutes, or
until the breasts are just cooked through but not dry.
Per serving: 320 Calories; 4g Fat (10% calories from fat); 33g Protein; 37g
Carbohydrate; 69mg Cholesterol; 1278mg Sodium

Copyrighted material used with permission from
[email-masked]

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.