Subject: Alpine Strawberry Bavarian
From: [email-masked] (LeiG)
Date: 1 Jul 1997 07:54:46 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

>From: weiler <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Strawberry (yeast) Bread
I'm searching for strawberry recipes, in general. >>

ALPINE STRAWBERRY BAVARIAN
source: Guilt Free Desserts
serves 12

1 1/2 cups water
2 (3oz) packages lemon flavor Jell-O or sugar free variety
1 1/2 cups cold water
8 oz cream cheese or light variety, softened
1 pint strawberry ice milk or ice cream, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cups strawberry slices
whipped topping
chocolate curls

Bring 1 1/2 cups water to boil. Gradually add gelatin in medium bowl, stir
until dissolved. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cold water. Gradually add gelatin to
cream cheese product in large mixing bowl, mixing at medium speed with
electric mixer until well blended. Stir in ice milk and lemon juice. Fold
in strawberries. Spoon into twelve parfait glasses or 1 1/2 quart bowl.
Chill. Garnish each serving with whipped topping, chocolate curls and
strawberries

Lei Gui, Bronx NY
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/3658(home page)
http://search.dejanews.com/profile.xp?author=[email-masked](my posted recipes)

~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting. Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article which
is now available on line: http://www.duke.edu/~tfdpress/rfrpost.html.
Recipes/articles go to [email-masked]; requests go to [email-masked];
questions/comments go to [email-masked]. Please allow several
days for your submission to appear.