Subject: All Day Roast Beef
From: [email-masked] (Catherine Guy)
Date: 9 Feb 1997 08:30:34 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

I have cooked roasts many ways, but this one is the best.  

All Day Roast Beef

Select a well marbleized three to four pound roast. Let stand at room
temperature for one hour. Preheat oven to 375. In the morning, place
in shallow roasting pan. Don't cover or add water. Put roast in oven
and cook for one hour. Turn off heat but do not open oven door until
several hours later and almost ready to serve. About one hour before
serving, turn oven to 375 F and add carrots, onions, potatoes, etc.
Adjust times if your roast is larger or smaller, etc. The roast is
dark brown on the outside, but it is tender and juicy on the inside.

You can experiment a little, until you get it just how you like it.  

~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.