Welcome to UVM Running.com!
The UVM Running Club is one of the most recent additions to the club sports community. We are a fun group of people who love running for what it is and welcome runners of all abilities. We offer a wide range of opportunities and benefits for students including:
- Weekly group runs, both on and off-campus
- Physical education credit for active members
- Substantial discounts on race fees
- Free transportation to local races
- Discounts on shoes and gear
- Regular opportunities for community service
When do we run?
In a typical week, there are a couple of scheduled group runs, an off-campus trail run, and a race if there's one happening in the area. Group runs are casual pace and usually last for around a half hour. Join our e-mail list for more information.