Office of the Registrar
Instructions for Using CATS on the Web
Student Instructions for Using CATS on the Web
- If possible, use Internet Explorer as your browser. Go to the Registrar's Web Page and click on "Student SIS Access."
- Enter your UVM ID and PIN. Click on "Login."
- On the Main Menu page, click on "CATS Report: Student Access."
- On the CATS page, click on "Submit an Audit."
- On the Submit Audit page select the "Latest" version of your degree program (the only option currently available), then choose "List All Requirements," (this is
recommended because it provides the most information) "Incomplete Requirements Only" or "Complete Requirements Only" and click "Run Audit."
- On the Run CATS Audit page, the note "Your audit has been submitted" will appear. Click on "View submitted audits."
- The List of Available Audits page should contain the audit just submitted. Click on the degree program link to open up the audit.
- Scroll down the page to view the audit, or you may click on the red navigation buttons to be taken to various
sections of the audit. A legend appears at the bottom of the audit.
- To return to the previous page, click on the "Return to Student's CATS Menu" link in the upper right corner
- When you are done submitting and viewing audits, click on the "Exit" link in the upper right hand corner.
A service of the UVM Office of the Registrar, located at
360 Waterman Building, 85 So. Prospect St., University of Vermont,
Burlington, VT 05405
Last revised: 11/02/2006