UVM Office of the Registrar
Instructions for Using CATS on the Web
Student Instructions for Using CATS on the Web
- Log in to myUVM and click on the green banner Run Your CATS Report.
- From the Degree Audit menu choose Submit a CATS Report.
- On the Submit Audit page select the Latest version of your degree program (the only option available), then choose List All Requirements (recommended because it provides the most information), Incomplete Requirements Only, or Complete Requirements Only.
- Click Run Audit.
- On the subsequent page the note Your audit has been submitted will appear. Click on view submitted audits.
- The View CATS Audits page should contain the audit just submitted. If you do not see your audit click on Refresh the List until you do. Once you see your audit, click on the degree program link to open up the audit.
- Scroll down the page to view the audit, or you may click on the red navigation buttons to be taken to various sections of the audit. A legend appears at the bottom of the audit.
- To return to the Degree Audit menu, click on the Return to Student CATS Menu link in the upper left corner.
- Don't forget to log out of myUVM when you are finished. You must close your browser to complete the logout process.
Office of the Registrar
University of Vermont
360 Waterman Building
85 So. Prospect St.
Burlington, VT 05405
Last revised: 06/13/2017