Department of Religion
The dome of St. Peter's in Vatican City
Need more information?
The UVM Catalogue is the official source for course requirements for the minor. in Religion. Visit the Catalogue.
Minor in Religion
The minor, which is in some ways a short version of the major, requires 18 hours in religion, including the following:
- An introductory course (20-27 range)
- Religion 100, Interpretation of Religion
- One intermediate level course examining a religious tradition (114-170 range)
- One course on a comparative topic (101-109 range)
- One course at the 200 level
- An additional Religion course
Every minor should choose a minor advisor among the Religion Department faculty.
Last modified October 12 2009 08:03 AM