Glass: Not all glass can be recycled
Food-grade glass bottles and jars that held food or beverages can
be recycled in the same bin along with plastic bottles and metal cans.
DO NOT RECYCLE:
- Glass bottles (e.g., beer bottles, beverage, juice
- Glass jars - (e.g., spaghetti sauce, peanut butter
- EMPTY ALL LIQUIDS AND FOODS
- REMOVE CAPS AND LIDS
- LABELS ARE OKAY
[Return to Recycling
& Waste Disposal Guide]
- Pyrex or high-temperature glass
- Laboratory glass
- Plate glass, mirror or window glass.
- Light Bulbs