Recycling & Waste Management
Glass: Not all glass can be recycled
Food-grade glass bottles and jars that held food or beverages can be recycled in the same bin along with plastic bottles and metal cans.
PLEASE DO RECYCLE:
- Glass bottles (e.g., beer bottles, beverage, juice bottles)
- Glass jars - (e.g., spaghetti sauce, peanut butter jars)
- EMPTY ALL LIQUIDS AND FOODS
- REMOVE CAPS AND LIDS
- LABELS ARE OKAY
- Pyrex or high-temperature glass
- Laboratory glass
- Plate glass, mirror or window glass.
- Light Bulbs
Last modified April 06 2011 02:21 PM