Recycling & Waste Management
Corrugated Cardboard & Boxboard
Cardboard boxes must be emptied and flattened. Office staff must place boxes next to the recycling bins inside buildings. Custodial and housekeeping staff will bring boxes to designated cardboard dumpsters located outside. Large amounts of cardboard boxes from dining and maintenance areas should be brought directly to the cardboard dumpsters outside.
PLEASE DO RECYCLE:
- BOXES MUST BE EMPTIED & FLATTENED.
- Corrugated cardboard - has the "wavy" layers inside
- Pizza boxes are okay.
- Soda or beer carton carriers.
- 6-pack, 12-pack or 24-pack boxes
- Wax coated boxes, such as broccoli boxes.
- "Yellow" cardboard
- Pizza crust, food, napkins
- Excessive packing tape or duct tape
Last modified April 06 2011 02:18 PM