SATURDAY, March 22nd
- Time: 2:00pm
- Location: Indoor Lower Track
Test your fitness skills out in our Fitness Frenzy event! There will be four main events and giveaways for all participants! First 25 participants to register will recieve a FREE water bottle!
List of Events:
- Sloshing Around
- Carry a slosh tube (PVC pipe filled with water) any way possible around an obstacle course.
- Medball Launch
- Throw a medicine ball as far as possible along a straight path
- Flipping Out
- Flip a tractor tire over as many times as possible in a minute
- Drag and Roll
- Pull two kettlebells on a rope as quickly as possible through a sand pit, then take off on an ab wheel and navigate through a course.
Registration Deadline: March 19th (online only)
Registration open to all UVM students, faculty/staff, and members. Register online here.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Register for passes and activites
In order to register please login
with an account. All receipts are in
Our online registration system is configured to handle only a portion of the programs and services offered through Campus Recreation. Some services may require specific registration processes.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
Recieve updates of Campus Rec
news, upcoming deadlines and
Designate your email preferences to received the latest news in the activities that interest you most!
Campus Recreation at the University of Vermont is committed to making student participation in recreational activities an essential component of the UVM experience. By providing outstanding programming, leadership and facilities, we meet the recreational interests of the diverse student body. Our efforts are focused on activities that create positive social interaction, opportunities for education and development, and promotion of healthy lifestyles among students, faculty/staff and community.