University of Vermont

Activity Registration and Bill Pay

Campus Recreation Pass, Activity Registration, and Bill Pay

If you know your registration ID and password, log into activity registration. (log in is case sensitive)

How to log into the registration website

  • ID# = 95 number
  • Password = last name
  • If you do not know your 95# you may look it up here by logging in with you SS# and UVM pin#.
Faculty & Full-Time (Benefited) Staff
  • ID# = 94 + your 7 digit PeopleSoft ID
  • Password = last name
  • If you do not know your Peoplesoft Employee ID# you can look it up by logging into Peoplesoft. Click on "Self Service", then "Payroll and Compensation", then "View Paycheck". Your Peoplesoft Employee ID # is printed on your paycheck.
Alumni, Temporary Staff & Non-Affiliated Community
  • If you are new to Campus Recreation, you must create an account.
  • If you have an account, but do not remember the login information, contact 802-656-4483 or Please do not create a second account.
Spouse of a Faculty, Staff, or Student
  • You must first obtain a spouse card from the CAT Card Office. Make sure to ask the CAT Card Office what your ID number is.
  • ID# = CAT Card ID
  • Password = last name

Need Help?

Campus Recreation questions - contact 802-656-4483 or
Summer Camp questions - contact the Summer Camp Office at 802-656-0851 or

Last modified December 19 2012 09:55 AM