- Members may have the option to purchase a commuter parking permit (this option is subject to change and dependent on current policies of the office of Transportation and Parking Services.
- For more information as well as prices please contact TPS.
- Contact Information: Phone: 802.656.8686,
- Website: www.uvm.edu/~tpswww/, or email: email@example.com.
- Gutterson Pay-By-Space pay stations are located on the north and south ends of the upper deck. The spaces are located on the west side of the upper deck on both sides of the concrete wall closest to Patrick Gym and are indicated with white lines and are individually numbered. The hours in which payment is required in these spaces, regardless of whether or not the vehicle is displaying a valid permit, are 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Students may use the Pay-By-Space station for the lots adjacent to PFG Complex and Gutterson Field House anytime (payment is required until 3:30pm, Mon-Fri.
- Pay-By-Space Instructions::
- SELECT SPACE NUMBER
- SELECT THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU WISH TO PARK
- YOU WILL SEE "INSERT MONEY CASH OR COIN"
- YOU WILL SEE "AUTHORIZING" WAIT
- TAKE RECEIPT
- $1.00 = 1 Hour (limit 3 hours)
Last modified November 18 2011 11:43 AM