Intramural Sports Eligibility
All Individuals shall be permitted to participate in UVM Intramural Sports programing in accordance with the gender an individual most closely identifies. When setting up an IMLeagues account, it asks for you to select a gender. IMLeagues currently only offers two gender selections (i.e., male or female), please select the gender you most closely identify with as this will determine in which division(s) you will be able to register for all intramural programming. If you have any questions while creating your IMLeagues account, please contact the Assistant Director to work with professional staff to determine how best to meet the participation needs of the individual or team.
How to Register for Intramural Sports
All intramural sport participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Click on the image above
- Select "Create Account"
- From the first drop down box select University of Vermont
- After 5 seconds you will be rerouted to the UVM web authentication page
- Log in using your UVM Net ID and password
- You should be automatically joined to UVM’s network
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
- The current and upcoming sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Co-Rec, Men’s, Women’s, Open, etc.)
- Choose the division your team would like to play in (Monday 5-7PM, Tuesday 9-11PM, etc.)
You can join a league or tournament in one of three ways:
- Create a team
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: input their email address.
- Join an existing team
- Use the “Join Team” button at top right of team page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
**When registering your team it is good to have the following already figured out:
- The sport, league, and division your team wishes to play
- Team Name*
*It is the responsibility of the team captain to submit an appropriate team name. Names that include inappropriate language or references will be removed as the Intramural Sports Office reserves the right to change any name deemed unsuitable.
Registration fees: (non-refundable) are as follows:
- Team Sports: $25.00 - $40.00 per team
- Tournament Sports: $5.00 - $15.00 per team
- Individual Sports: $0 - $5.00 per person
- Dual Sports: $0 - $10.00 per team
*Captains pay for all league and tournament fees up front, and are expected to collect from their team members.
Late Registration: Late entries may be accepted if space is available. Interested individuals must contact the Assistant Director immediately following the close of registration.
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button at the bottom of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Last modified August 16 2017 05:00 PM