Intramural Sports Eligibility
All Individuals shall be permitted to participate in UVM Intramural Sports programing in accordance with the gender an individual most closely identifies. When setting up an IMLeagues account, it asks for you to select a gender. IMLeagues currently only offers two gender selections (i.e., male or female), please select the gender you most closely identify with as this will determine in which division(s) you will be able to register for all intramural programming. If you have any questions while creating your IMLeagues account, please contact the Assistant Director to work with professional staff to determine how best to meet the participation needs of the individual or team.
How to Register an Account For IMLeagues
All intramural sport participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com. To create an IMLeagues account: **NOTE** IMLeagues offers a live support button on the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/uvm/registration to make an account
- If you already have an account go check out our sport offerings at www.imleagues.com/uvm.
How to make a team (The person that does this is the Team Captain and will be charged the amount identified by the sport):
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5pm, Tuesday 5pm, etc.)
You can join sports one of three ways
- Create a team (for team captains):
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
- Join a team:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team or find the team and captain's name on the division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain's player card page, view his/her team, and request to join.
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like.
- You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you their team.
Last modified January 06 2017 04:21 PM