Cat Fit - Instructional Rec
Are you interested in strength and conditioning to gain overall physical fitness?
Our Varsity Strength and Conditioning Coach Marc Hickok (firstname.lastname@example.org) has designed Cat-Fit as a meaningful and measurable program. This workout is meant for the trainee looking to challenge themselves physically and mentally and learn more on proper strength form.
Cat-Fit is a training system that:
- Uses freeweights and bodyweight exercises
- Varies workouts in a way that you will almost never repeat the same workout twice
- Uses large multi-joint movements involving a lot of muscle
- Uses high intensity intervals, which can always be modified to your needs, to challenge your cardiovascular system, metabolism and burn a lot of calories!
- Scores all workouts in a way that will give you feedback on your fitness level and progress throughout the 6 weeks of training
Cat-fit is meant to be a fun, functional way to train and get the results you want. If you want to lose body fat, gain muscle, get fit or all of the above, this is for you!
6 week session $50 students, $60 faculty and staff, $70 for family members and community
3 week mini session $25 students, $30 faculty and staff, $35 for family members and community
Register for either the Monday & Wednesday section or the Tuesday Thursday section.
|Session I||Session II|
|Sep. 2 - Oct. 11||Oct. 14 - Nov 22|
|Mon & Wed||6:00 - 7:00pm||6:00 - 7:00pm|
|Tues & Thurs||6:30 - 7:30pm||6:30 - 7:30pm|
|Dec. 2 - Jan. 16|
|Mon & Wed||6:00 - 7:00pm|
|Tues & Thurs||6:00 - 7:00pm|
|Session I||Session II||Session III (MINI)|
|Jan. 20 - Feb. 28||March 10 - April 18||April 21 - May 8|
|Mon & Wed||7:00 - 8:00pm||7:00 - 8:00pm||7:00 - 8:00pm|
|Tues & Thurs||5:00 - 6:00pm||5:00 - 6:00pm||5:00 - 6:00pm|
|Session I||Session II|
|May 19 - June 26||July 7 - Aug. 14|
|Mon & Wed*||7:00 - 8:00am*||7:00 - 8:00am*|
|Tues & Thurs||7:00 - 8:00am||7:00 - 8:00am|
Come train like an athlete in the Varsity Strength and Conditioning room in Patrick Gym.
- 1st week will be an introduction to all the movements used for the entire program
- The 1st week will also serve as a pre-test for several “benchmark” workouts. These same workouts will be tested upon completion of the 6 weeks in order to gauge progress as well as strengths and weaknesses.
- Starting the 2nd week each session will begin with mobility and flexibility work, then move to strength work and then finally into the metabolic workout of the day.
For information about the programming call (802) 656-7713or email us at email@example.com.
For information about the billing and/or membership call (802) 656-3070
Last modified April 11 2014 11:15 AM