Our group exercise classes are offered continuously throughout the year, including summer and winter breaks. Classes are held in three locations within the facility: Dance Studio, Gutterson 217 Multipurpose and Patrick 217 Multipurpose. We offer a large variety of classes in order to suit the needs of our participants. Examples include TRX, Spinning, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Kickboxing, Total Body Conditioning (T.B.C.), Zumba and many more. To gain unlimited access to classes register online.
Participants must bring their UVM ID, Campus Recreation membership card or register for biometrics for admittance!
- FREE WEEK January 13- 19, Glow Fitness, 1/17 Friday at 7 pm
- Holidays - January 20 no classes prior to 10 am
- Come try out any of the 72 classes offered weekly
- A variety of class lengths 30 -75 minutes
- Interval Training back by popular demand!
Class Size and Cancellation
Class size is limited by equipment and space (i.e. Spinning is open to 28 participants, BarSculpt 28, TRX is open to 12 participants, Zumba is limited at 100 participants). Please arrive early to ensure your spot in class as all classes are first come first serve. If accommodations are needed for participation please contact Fitness Program Staff at (802) 656-8058.
Classes and instructors are subject to change. We reserve a right to cancel any class due to consistent low attendance. It is our goal to email you if a class is cancelled. Instructor or class modifications will be adjusted through the live schedule. Please continue to check website for the latest updates, schedules, and information regarding Group Fitness Classes.
|Fall Aug 26 - Dec 31||$65||$90||$120|
|Spring Jan 2 - May 9||$65||$90||$120|
|Academic Year Aug 26 - May 9||$130||$175||$225|
|Summer I May 13 - June 28||$40||$50||$75|
|Summer II July 1 - August 23||$40||$50||$75|
|Summer I & II||$65||$90||$120|
|*non matriculated spouse or adult child|
- Please note that in order to accommodate our participants’ needs the price of a group fitness pass will be reduced by $20 on March 3rd and an additional $20 April 21st. You will see the reduction in price when you register online.
- All group fitness participants must be a Campus Recreation Facility Member. Affiliates looking to become a member must contact the Assistant Director of Memberships to register (802) 656-3070.
For more information on the Group Fitness Programs call Fitness Programs (802) 656-8058 or email email@example.com
Last modified December 19 2013 02:15 PM