Fieldhouse / Indoor Track
The Fieldhouse has a 1/10th of a mile track. There are three multipurpose courts in the infield that can be used for basketball and volleyball. There is also an upper level non-competitive jogging/walking track (8 3/4 laps = 1 mile). The upper level running track may only be accessed through the second floor of the fitness center.
Lower Level Track and Courts
- Indoor Track - East Court Schedule
- Indoor Track - Center Court Schedule
- Indoor Track - West Court Schedule
All athletic facilites can been seen at: This Week's Facility Schedule
Upper Level Track
|Monday - Thursday||6am - Midnight|
|Friday||6am - 10pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 8pm|
|Sunday||8:30am - Midnight|
Schedule changes and a detailed facility schedule can always be seen at: This
Week's Facility Schedule
See, Reserve a Facility.
The tracks are located in Gutterson Fieldhouse.
- Facility Admission Policies
- All participants must wear clean athletic non-marking footwear on all of the courts. Players may not go barefoot.
- No food or drinks are allowed gymnasium. Water may be brought in a closeable container.
- No hanging on the rims or nets.
- You must present a valid UVM ID to use the indoor track.
Last modified August 11 2014 11:37 AM