Housed in Gutterson Fieldhouse, the ice rink has a 200 by 90 foot playing surface. The rink is used for several recreational activities including recreational skating, hockey and broomball.
*The Gutterson Rink Schedule is not maintained by Campus Recreation. Questions concerning the rink schedule should be sent to at (802) 656 7778 or email@example.com
Schedules are subject to change.
Reservations may be made by contacting (802) 656 7778
The ice rink is located in Gutterson Fieldhouse.
- Facility Admission Policies
- All participants must present a valid UVM ID to use the rink.
- During Stick and Puck sessions every skater must have a helmet and hockey gloves on at all times. Due to safety there are no exceptions to this rule.
- During open skate no sticks or pucks are allowed on the ice.
- All open skate hours in Gutterson Ice Rink are designated as Family Hours. Does not apply to Stick and Puck.
Last modified April 16 2013 02:24 PM