The Patrick-Forbush-Gutterson Athletic Complex (PFG for short) is a shared facility that serves Varsity Athletics, Physical Education, and Campus Recreation. This 303,000 square foot facility provides the University community with ample opportunities to satisfy their recreational needs. The facilities include:
- 6 Basketball/Volleyball
- 3 Indoor Tennis Courts - (Reserve a Tennis Court)
- Multipurpose turf field
- 7 Racquetball Courts - (Reserve a Racquetball Court)
- 2 Squash Courts - (Reserve
- 4 lane Indoor Running Track (1/10 mile)
- 3 lane Suspended Running Track (1/8 mile)
- 6 lane, 25 yard Pool with 1m & 3m Diving Boards
- Fitness Center with over 110 pieces of exercise equipment
- 46 cardiovascular exercises machines
- Over 5,000 square foot Group Exercise Space
- 26' 9'' high Climbing Wall
- Bostwick Room (popular meeting room used for Intramural Sport Managers Meetings)
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
Register for passes and activites
In order to register please login
with an account. All receipts are in
Our online registration system is configured to handle only a portion of the programs and services offered through Campus Recreation. Some services may require specific registration processes.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
Recieve updates of Campus Rec
news, upcoming deadlines and
Designate your email preferences to received the latest news in the activities that interest you most!
Campus Recreation at the University of Vermont is committed to making student participation in recreational activities an essential component of the UVM experience. By providing outstanding programming, leadership and facilities, we meet the recreational interests of the diverse student body. Our efforts are focused on activities that create positive social interaction, opportunities for education and development, and promotion of healthy lifestyles among students, faculty/staff and community.