Campus Recreation is currently accepting applications for the Fall semester!
Campus Recreation employs approximately 175 student employees per year. As a Campus Recreation employee you can expect to be a valued member of a team and gain skills that you can use in your future career. Campus Recreation is a fun place to work where you will meet lots of people and become connected to the campus community.
Campus Recreation's Learning Outcomes For Student Employees
- Have a greater connection to the UVM community
- Be able to identify one’s own strengths, values and leadership styles
- Be able to cultivate and create a supportive and inclusive environment for all
- Be able to define one’s goals for professional development and cultivate the relevant employable qualities and skills
- Be empowered in the workplace to successfully function independently and as part of a team
Employable Skills Acquired
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Analyzing
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Administrative Skills
- Cultural Sensitivity & Awareness
- Technology & Computer Literacy
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Campus Recreation at the University of Vermont is committed to making student participation in recreational activities an essential component of the UVM experience. By providing outstanding programming, leadership and facilities, we meet the recreational interests of the diverse student body. Our efforts are focused on activities that create positive social interaction, opportunities for education and development, and promotion of healthy lifestyles among students, faculty/staff and community.