Reserve a Facility
- Recognized UVM groups (i.e. those assigned a budget number) may reserve space in the athletics facility.
- Community organizations who meet insurance requirements can rent space in the athletic facilities.
- All requests for space are subject to approval by the Athletic Department.
- Space requests must be made using the space reservation Website (EMS).
- Questions about using the space reservation system should be directed to Conferences and Event Services at (802) 656-5665.
- Specific question with regards to facilities and available in the athletic complex should be referred to Blake Simpfenderfer at (802) 656-7675.
- Space requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Requests that do not meet the 2 week minimum lead time may be denied.
Facility Fees and Service Charges
- Recognized UVM groups (i.e. those assigned a budget number) will continue to have facility rental rates waived.
- All groups (UVM/Non-UVM) will be subject to service charges, staffing charges, and coordination fees where appicable.
- Additional fees may apply pending quantities and requests.
- Click here for a schedule of current rental rates and fees.
Racquetball, Tennis, and Squash Court Reservation
UVM's (4) Racquetball Courts, (3) Tennis Courts, and (2) Squash Courts are available to be reserved with our court reservation system.
Reservations are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Reservations can be made 14 days in advance. No same-day requests will be accepted.
Reservations are made by following the links below. This is not for a club or outside group to reserve space. Please follow the instructions above.
All Players must have a valid UVM ID displayed for the supervisor to be eligible to participate. Click the link below to continue...