Ordering Radioactive Materials at UVM
All orders of radioactive materials (RAM) must first be approved and ordered by the RSO.
Steps to follow to order RAM:
- Fill out a request form to order radioactive materials. Follow this link for a copy of this form.
- All radioactive materials must be purchased on a PURCARD.
- Mail or fax or hand carry this request form to the RSO ( fax: 68876)
- The RSO will check each order against the Investigator's authorization.
- The RSO will order the material with the radiochemical company.
- Call the RSO with any questions or problems with the order or shipment.
Orders must be received by the RSO by 3:00 pm for them to be ordered the same day.
Blanket orders will handled the same way as they are right now, using a P.O. number.
All radioactive materials must be sent to the Radiation Safety Office.
University of Vermont Radiation Safety Office 106 Carrigan Drive 004 Rowell Building Burlington, VT 05405 Attn: (name of person material being sent to)
Last modified February 25 2005 03:26 PM