Education and Consultation Services
The RSO provides basic radiation safety education to all radiation handlers on campus.
Services provided by the RSO
- Radiation safety lectures.
- Private meetings to discuss general and/or personal safety procedures, contamination survey methods, radioactive waste disposal, pregnancy policy, etc.
- Group meetings with laboratory staff to discuss safety concerns.
- Radiation safety videotapes available for loan.
- Monographs to assist radiation handlers with various topics.
Last modified April 01 2016 10:12 AM