The departmental computer consultant for PC's
- Email: David Deutl
- Phone: 656-3021 or 656-0226
For computer assistance
- Fill out a work order request called a "Footprint".
- Other consultants are available through the CIT helpline
or call: 656-2604.
- Microcomputer Services Depot
or call: 656-3067.
- Shareware and software updates
Departmental Computer/Peripheral Equipment
Located in Room 12A Hills.
Equipment that is available includes:
- One Dell PC with CD-writer
- One Dell PC with DVD writer
- UMAX Astra 4000 U (flatbed scanner)
- Nikon Cool Scan II and SF-200 (35 mm slide scanners)
Equipment networked in Located in Room 12A Hills includes:
- Supplies for use with the copier are provided by the Department however a $0.25 per page charge is imposed (regardless of quality!) for any color or B & W printouts
- any copies made on the Canon photocopier/printer will be assessed $0.04 for B & W and $0.25 for color
Equipment networked in Located in Room 117 Jeffords includes:
- Brother IntelliFAX 4100
Epson Eiki digital projector
Sign out available on the Departmental SharePoint site.
Software is available for graduate student use. This includes the latest suite version of Microsoft Office. You will need to use your UVM email login and password to gain access to the UVM Software Archive. Please note: The University of Vermont does not condone unauthorized copying (pirating) of software by University employees and students. Consult with David Deutl, Stefanie Ploof or CIT with any questions.
Student E-mail and WWW Access
All students at the University of Vermont are given an E-mail account when they arrive. Students also have unlimited access to the World Wide Web through the computers available in Rm. 12A and the Student Resource Room (Rm. 229). Obtain your e-mail account.
Last modified April 23 2012 11:52 AM