University of Vermont

College of
Agriculture and Life Sciences

Department of Plant and Soil Science

Resources for Faculty and Staff

Miscellaneous Important Resources


Department Forms

The following forms are available from Human Resource Services (HRS)

  • Temporary Employee Payroll
  • Employee Verification
  • Tuition Remission
  • W-F Form
  • VT W-4 Form
  • Overtime
  • Flex Spending
  • Key Request
  • Request for Dining Services
  • Purchase Card Transaction Logs with Envelopes
  • Leave of Absence
  • Motor Pool Rental Request

Last modified December 11 2017 09:02 AM