The P-Card is the preferred method of payment for small dollar orders and university business travel. UVM's P-Card program offers a one card solution for purchase transactions and business travel that simplifies the requisition, receipt and payment of goods and services for UVM employees.
- Visit the U.S. Bank P-Card Portal>>
- P-Card Training (coming soon)
- P-Card Program FAQ's (coming soon)
All P-Card holders have the responsibility to:
- Complete P-Card training
- Maintain original receipts for your purchase and/or travel
- Reconcile to monthly statements
- Reallocate monthly P-Card journals in PeopleSoft to correct budget information
- Adhere to UVM P-Card program policies and procedures
- If your card is lost or stolen, contact U.S. Bank
immediately at 1-800-344-5696, then notify the UVM P-Card
Program Administrator at 802-656-0885.
- New Card Application Form
- Cardholder Agreement Form
- Supervisor Responsibility Agreement
- Account Maintenance Request
UVM's vehicle fleet has a special card program tied to it.
Last modified December 05 2013 08:23 AM