Minor in Philosophy
Philosophy Minor Requirements:
One course from:
- PHIL 101 – History of Ancient Philosophy
- PHIL 102 – History of Modern Philosophy
- PHIL 140 – Social and Political Philosophy
One 200-level course in Philosophy
- Twelve additional hours in Philosophy, at least three of which must be at the 100 level or above.
- Credit not awarded for more than one Philosophy course numbered below 100, except that credit will be given for Phil 013 in addition to one other course numbered below 100.
Students minoring in Philosophy are encouraged to seek an advisor from among the Philosophy Department faculty. If you have declared a Philosophy minor and would like an advisor in the department, please contact us.
Last modified April 03 2013 04:22 PM