Bedded Pack Manure
Management Training Series
Program brochure and description here.
Online registration here (if paying by credit or debit card). Payment is also welcome by check mailed ahead, or brought to the event.
Attending a training is required for VT NRCS bedded pack practice support. If you have missed attending a workshop, contact your local NRCS office for further instructions. In the meantime, check out the materials below, and please contact us if you have any questions. If you have interest in a short presentation about different types of solid manure management options to consider, please reach out!
Bedded Pack Resources
- Animal Health
Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Introduction to Bedded Packs presentation (PDF)
- Composting 101 presentation (PDF)
- NRCS Bedded Packs presentation (PDF)
spreadsheet--now easier to complete on your own! Includes
feed alley and no-alley versions. (2017)
cows--no alley example spreadsheet **New and improved for
sheep--no alley example spreadsheet **New and improved for
- 25 beef--with alley example spreadsheet **New and improved for 2017**
- Choiniere Farm bedded pack (Across the Fence video, 6 minutes)
- Russell Farm bedded pack (Across the Fence video, 7 minutes)
- Bedded Pack in Vermont: Five Stories (PDF)
Pack Survey Report (PDF)
Last modified March 18 2019 11:06 AM