University of Vermont

Support for USPP Students

UVM has a wide range of resources ready available to help our USPP students with everything they might need while on campus

Program Advisor: Your PA will live in the residence halls with you, to help with the adjustment to life in Vermont, course work and the American university system. Your PA will be an excellent resource for all things at UVM.

Summer Bridge Program Coordinator: You can contact Shilpa Dewoolkar with any needs that arise regarding the Summer Bridge Program.

Writing Center Tutors: As part of your English course, you will meet multiple times a week with a Writing Center tutor. The tutor will help you with writing assignments and help you learn how to approach your academic work.

Emergency/Medical Translators: We know that there will be times of personal crisis when having access to a Chinese fluent person on campus will be of value. Contact us if you need access to a translator.

Support for academic difficulty: Academic advisors are available to assist USPP students should an academic need arise.

Office of International Education Staff: From Immigration, visa and services for international students, OIE staff are here to help.

General academic services for all UVM students: From Career Services to more academic support, this support list can get you started.

Center for Health & Wellbeing: Please visit the Center for Health & Wellbeing for issues ranging from illness to emotional support.

Last modified May 20 2013 09:23 AM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131