University of Vermont

International Student Health Care and Insurance

All international students must purchase UVM health insurance. For further information regarding UVM’s health insurance policy, please visit the Center for Health and Wellbeing (CHWB).

The Center for Health and Wellbeing sends health history forms and immunization forms to all new students upon registration. The University of Vermont does not require a physical exam for incoming students, however students are required to submit an immunization record including proof of two measles (or rubeola) vaccines. This requirement is described in a letter which is mailed to all new students prior to the fall semester. Immunization information for new students can be found on the CHWB website.

Last modified January 19 2011 02:31 PM

Contact UVM © 2014 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131