Axiom Budgeting & Financial Reporting System
Single-Year Line-Item Budgeting
- Video Tutorial - Introduction (MP4, 17:16 mins)
- Video Tutorial - Diagnostics & Reports (MP4, 6:23 mins)
Single-Year Salary Planning
- User Guide (PDF)
- Training Presentation (PDF)
- Video Tutorial - Introduction (MP4, 6:00 mins)
- Video Tutorial - Salary Increases (MP4, 7:05 mins)
- Video Tutorial - Salary Distributions (MP4, 7:00 mins)
- Video Tutorial - Other Functionality (MP4, 6:51 mins)
- Video Tutorial - Diagnostics & Reports (MP4, 10:58 mins)
Multi-Year Salary Planning
Axiom is the University's new budgeting and management-level
financial reporting system. See the Axiom implementation
project page for more information about the Axiom
Multi-Year Salary Planning Trainings
Two multi-year salary planning trainings will be offered to Axiom
multi-year users. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to sign up.
Wed 8 Nov, 9:00-10:30am, Bailey/Howe instruction room 123
Thurs 16 Nov, 3:00-4:30pm, Bailey/Howe instruction room 123
Axiom financial reports have replaced the Excel-based General
Fund and Gift & Endowment reports produced by the Office of
Operational Excellence as of FY18. The last OOE reports will be
for period 12 (June) FY17, and Axiom will be the basis for
quarterly budget-to-actual certifications starting with Q1 FY18
(Sept 30). A formal announcement and details about the
certification process was communicated in June.
Initial user training for reporting is complete. Regular training
sessions will be offered each semester, starting in September,
Development & Training/PeopleSoft.
FY18 Budgeting Training
User training for FY18 budgeting is complete. Sessions will be
offered again in the spring of 2018 for FY19 budgeting.
Please contact your FAB analyst if you need assistance.
Last modified November 08 2017 01:12 PM