Master of Public Administration
Jane Van Buren, EDM
- EDM 2005 Case Western Reserve University
- MPA 1982 Northwester University
- BA 1980 University of Wisconsin
Areas of Expertise:
nonprofit management, leadership, women in leadership
Contact InformationPhone: 802.862.0292
Jane Van Buren is a Management Consultant with Noonmark Nonprofit Services, LLC supporting organizational development for nonprofit organizations. She was formerly the founding executive director of the state-wide nonprofit membership alliance Vermont Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations (VANPO). Jane Van Buren is also a visiting faculty member in the Department of Business Administration and Accounting at St. Michael's College.
Sample of Courses Taught
- Jane Van Buren's courses by semester available here.
- PA 323 Nonprofit Administration
- PA 395 Women, Power, and Leadership in Organizations
Last modified November 15 2012 04:32 PM