Master of Public Administration
Steve Kappel, MPA
Founder of Policy Integrity and MPA Lecturer
- MPA 2003 University of Vermont
- BS 1974 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Areas of Expertise:
policy development, health care systems
Contact InformationEmail: Steven.Kappel@uvm.edu
Steve has been involved in health policy for over 25 years. He started a health policy consultancy, Policy Integrity, in 2007. He is also a Research Associate in the UVM College of Medicine. Formerly, he provided policy and fiscal analysis to the state legislature, focusing on health care issues. He has been Executive Director of the Vermont Program for Quality in Health Care and has worked for the Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Care Administration, Blue Cross, and the Department of Health. He received his MPA from UVM in 2003.
Sample of Courses Taught
- Steve Kappel's courses by semester available here.
- PA 325 Health Care Policy (fall)
- PA 395 Selected Topics in Health Care (spring)
Last modified September 09 2013 11:06 AM