Master of Public Administration
Gary Flomenhoft Lecturer
- MS 2001 University of Maryland
- Cert of Ecological Economics 2001 University of Maryland
- BS 1977 Tufts University
Areas of Expertise:
public finance, common assets, green budgeting, energy policy
Contact InformationOffice: 617 Main Street
Gary Flomenhoft has been a faculty member in CDAE since 2003 and is also a Fellow at the Gund Institute for Ecological Economics. Gary has a diverse background of practical experience ranging from environmental technology and green politics, to aerospace and systems engineering. His work bridges across social policy and technology. In the policy arena he works on green taxes and common assets to provide financial incentives for environmental preservation and social equity. In technology his focus is on renewable energy and sustainable development, and has contributed to the CDAE courses working in Dominica, St. Lucia, and Belize.
Sample of Courses Taught
- Gary Flomenhoft's courses by semester available here.
- PA 395: Valuing Common Assets and Public Finance in VT
- PA 395: Energy Policy
- PA 395/CDAE 295: Green Tax
- PA 395: Non-Profits & the Environment
Last modified November 15 2012 04:00 PM