Living/Learning Center Programs
2016-2017 Programs to be Announced February 18!!
The Living/Learning Center Program Selection Committee is presently reviewing program proposals that have been submitted for inclusion in the 2016-2017 L/L, Arts Initiative and Global Village line-up.
We expect to post the list of 2016-17 program offerings on the L/L Website on February 18.
Thank you for your interest in Living/Learning Center programs!
Admission to programs is by on-line application. You may apply to as many programs as you are interested in, and should rank your preference for each program.
(Complete descriptions of each program - including an overview and detailed learning objectives and planned activities - will be made available soon. As they become available, descriptions can can be viewed by clicking on each program's name in the lists below.)
Arts Initiative Residential Learning Community
- Cakes with a Cause
- Collaborative Musical Experience NEW!
- Community for Artistic Development
- Culinary Arts and Service House NEW!
- Dead Poets Society
- Integrated Fine Arts
- Japanese Visual Culture
- Moving Picture House
Global Village Residential Learning Community
- Africa House
- Canada House
- Caribbean House
- Casa Italiana
- Chinese House
- German House
- Japanese House
- La Maison Francaise
- Multinational Sports House NEW!
- Russian House
- Spanish House
Living/Learning Residential Learning Community
- ALANA House
- BBC House
- Book House 3D
- Exploring Business NEW!
- Farm to Table House NEW!
- Fundamentally Flora NEW!
- Gaming House
- Global Sweets: Exploring Culture through Sweets NEW!
- Integrated Humanities Program
- Integrated Social Sciences Program
- Knitting and Crochet House
- LGBTQA Collaborative
- Not your Average Sport
- People Educating and Acting to Create Equality (PEACE)
- Pre-Health Professions
- ROTC and Community Living
- Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror in the Arts
- Service Professionals and Community Educators (SPACE)
- Tea and Coffee House
- Tech House NEW!
- Wilderness Adventure and Naturalist Skills
- Yoga and Meditation
Integrated First Year Programs
(College of Arts & Sciences Only)
Last modified February 09 2016 10:00 AM