Nominate Someone for an Award!
Submit a nomination by using one of the following forms:
- 2013 Outstanding Advisors Awards
- 2013 President's Award for Outstanding Organization
- 2013 Senior Awards
- 2013 Student Leadership Awards
- 2013 Student Government Awards
- 2013 Poster of the Year Award*
Award nominations are due by Friday, March 11th, 2013 at 5PM.
*Poster of the Year nominations are due by Wednesday, April 10th.
- Feburary 1st - Call for Nominations Sent
- March 11th - Nominations due by 5PM
- March 12th - Nominees Notified
- May 2nd - Student Life Leadership Awards (10am - 12pm; Grand Maple Ballroom)
Each year our campus comes together to recognize the achievements of a several outstanding individuals in the form of the Student Life & Senior Awards. These awards are presented annually to students, clubs, organizations, and advisors to recognize outstanding campus leadership, contributions, and service. The Student Life and Senior Awards are selected by two separate committees. The Awards are announced each year at a reception held during the first reading day of the Spring Semester Final Exams period. This year's Campas Awards will be held on May 2nd, 2013 in the Grand Maple Ballroom on the 4th floor of the Davis Center. Senior Awards are announced at Commencement.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Cornell Woodson, Graduate Assistant for Leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Student Life at (802) 656-2060.