Student Leader Recognition
Each year our campus comes together to recognize the achievements of a several outstanding individuals in the form of the Student Life and Senior Awards. These awards are presented annually to students, clubs, organizations, and advisors to recognize outstanding campus leadership, contributions, and service. The Student Life and Senior Awards are selected by two separate committees.
The Awards are announced each year at a reception held during the first reading day of the Spring Semester Final Exams period. This year's Campus Awards will be held on May 1st, 2018, location to be determined. Senior Awards are announced at Commencement.
How to Nominate
Submit a nomination by using one of the following forms.
- 2018 Student Government Awards
- 2018 Student Leadership Awards
- 2018 Senior Awards
- 2018 Outstanding Club Advisors Awards
- 2018 President's Award for Outstanding Organization
- February 9th - Call for Nominations Sent
- March 9th - Nominations due by 11:59PM
- March 30th - Nominees Notified
- May 1st - Student Life Leadership Awards (7pm - 9pm; Davis Center Silver Ballroom)
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Harvey Vincent, Graduate Assistant for Leadership & Civic Engagement at email@example.com, or call Student Life at (802) 656-2060
Check out the past Student Life Award Winners:
- 2017 Student Life Award Winners
- 2016 Student Life Award Winners
- 2015 Student Life Award Winners
- 2014 Student Life Award Winners