Student Leader Recognition
Each year our campus comes together to recognize the achievements of a several outstanding individuals in the form of the Student Life & Senior Awards. These awards are presented annually to students, clubs, organizations, and advisors to recognize outstanding campus leadership, contributions, and service. The Student Life and Senior Awards are selected by two separate committees.
The Awards are announced each year at a reception held during the first reading day of the Spring Semester Final Exams period. This year's Campus Awards will be held on April 30th, 2015 in the Grand Maple Ballroom on the 4th floor of the Davis Center. Senior Awards are announced at Commencement.
How to Nominate
Submit a nomination by using one of the following forms.
- 2015 Outstanding Advisors Awards
- 2015 President's Award for Outstanding Organization
- 2015 Senior Awards
- 2015 Student Leadership Awards
- 2015 Student Government Awards
- 2015 Poster of the Year Award (Due by April 17th)
Award nominations are due by Friday, March 20th 2015 by Midnight.
- March 9th - Call for Nominations Sent
- March 20th - Nominations due by 5PM
- March 23rd-27th- Nominees Notified
- April 30th - Student Life Leadership Awards (10am - 12pm; Grand Maple Ballroom)
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Nicole Potestivo, Graduate Assistant for Leadership at email@example.com, or call Student Life at (802) 656-2060.
Check out the 2014 Student Life Award Winners.