Student Leader Recognition
Each year our campus comes together to recognize the achievements of a several outstanding individuals in the form of the Student Life and Senior Awards. These awards are presented annually to students, clubs, organizations, and advisors to recognize outstanding campus leadership, contributions, and service. The Student Life and Senior Awards are selected by two separate committees.
The Awards are announced each year at a reception held during the first reading day of the Spring Semester Final Exams period. This year's Campus Awards will be held on April 18, 2016, location to be determined. Senior Awards are announced at Commencement.
How to Nominate
Submit a nomination by using one of the following forms.
- 2016 Outstanding Club Advisors Awards
- 2016 President's Award for Outstanding Organization
- 2016 Senior Awards
- 2016 Student Leadership Awards
- 2016 Student Government Awards
Award nominations are due by Friday, March 18th 2016 by Midnight.
- February 26th - Call for Nominations Sent
- March 25th - Nominations due by 5PM
- March 28th - Nominees Notified
- April 18th - Student Life Leadership Awards (5pm - 7pm; TBD)
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Graham Davis, Graduate Assistant for Leadership at email@example.com, or call Student Life at (802) 656-2060.
Check out the past Student Life Award Winners: