Student Leader Recognition
Each year our campus comes together to recognize the achievements of a several outstanding individuals in the form of the Student Life and Senior Awards. These awards are presented annually to students, clubs, organizations, and advisors to recognize outstanding campus leadership, contributions, and service. The Student Life and Senior Awards are selected by two separate committees.
The Awards are announced each year at a reception held during the first reading day of the Spring Semester Final Exams period. This year's Campus Awards will be held on April 17th, 2017, location to be determined. Senior Awards are announced at Commencement.
How to Nominate
Submit a nomination by using one of the following forms.
- 2017 Student Government Awards
- 2017 Student Leadership Awards
- 2017 Senior Awards
- 2017 Outstanding Club Advisors Awards
- 2017 President's Award for Outstanding Organization
- February 20th - Call for Nominations Sent
- Extended to March 31st - Nominations due by 11:59PM
- March 24th - Nominees Notified
- April 17th - Student Life Leadership Awards (5pm - 7:30pm; Davis Center Livak Ballroom)
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Maggie Hussar, Graduate Assistant for Leadership & Civic Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Student Life at (802) 656-2060.
Check out the past Student Life Award Winners: