Student Leader Recognition
Each year our campus comes together to recognize the achievements of a several outstanding individuals in the form of the Student Life & Senior Awards. These awards are presented annually to students, clubs, organizations, and advisors to recognize outstanding campus leadership, contributions, and service. The Student Life and Senior Awards are selected by two separate committees.
The Awards are announced each year at a reception held during the first reading day of the Spring Semester Final Exams period. This year's Campas Awards will be held on May 1st, 2014 in the Grand Maple Ballroom on the 4th floor of the Davis Center. Senior Awards are announced at Commencement.
Nominate Someone for an Award!
- 2014 Outstanding Advisors Awards
- 2014 President's Award for Outstanding Organization
- 2014 Senior Awards
- 2014 Student Leadership Awards
- 2014 Student Government Awards
- 2014 Poster of the Year Award*
Award nominations are due by Thursday, March 13th 2014 at 5PM.
*Poster of the Year Award Nominations are due by Monday, April 7th, 2014 at 5PM
- Feburary 5th - Call for Nominations Sent
- March 13th - Nominations due by 5PM
- March - Nominees Notified
- May 1st - Student Life Leadership Awards (10am - 12pm; Grand Maple Ballroom)
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Nicole Potestivo Holtz, Graduate Assistant for Leadership at email@example.com, or call Student Life at (802) 656-2060.