.: Welcome to the ISA website:.
The Indian Students Association at University of Vermont extends a warm welcome to our visitors. In addition to outlining the activites of ISA, this website contains information relevant to the Indian community at UVM.
The Indian Students' Association is a group of mostly graduate students of Indian origin studying at the University of Vermont (UVM). The association aims to create a social network amongst the Indian community on campus and give them an opportunity to continue enjoying typically Indian customs and traditions, here in the US. The association also aims to participate in various activities organised by the University along with other student organisations, thereby contributing to the diversity on campus.
For students from India coming to UVM, these pages include information about preparatory travel arrangements, housing facilities, student finances and tips for getting familiar with Burlington. This should prepare you well with what to expect as a student at UVM.
* Diwali Night 2013 event is now SOLD OUT click here
* Details about the fall foliage trip click here
* Want to participate or volunteer during Diwali 2013 click here
* Details about the Diwali Night 2013 click here or all diwali eventsclick here
* Details about the fresher's welcome click here
* Watch the video for 2011 diwali nite here
* See what we had been upto this summer:- events
* We had awesome Holi celebration:- events
* More Information for Diwali Night 2012
* Information about Renewing your ISA membership for 2012-2013
* ISA is now on facebook
* Information about Diwali Night 2011
* For Information about past and current events click here
* Lake george trip pics
* Watch Diwali Nite 2009 video
* Watch the making of Diwali 2010
* Thanks to all our sponsors, Sodexho and the Davis Center staff for making 2010 Diwali Nite a great success
* Click here to go to the 2009 D'nite photo gallery.
* Watch the video for 2010 diwali nite here