Interpreter Services

Untitled Document

Service Requests

All requests for interpreting services are made through Interpreter Services in Academic Support Programs. Therefore, all inquiries and requests from any student, professor or staff member must be referred to Interpreter Services.

All requests must be submitted on our online Sign Language Interpreter Scheduling Request Form.

Last modified January 09 2013 03:40 PM

Contact UVM © 2014 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131