We appreciate, and respond to, every single expression of interest in the Interdisciplinary Program. Here is up-to-date information on how to apply.
- First, schedule a face-to-face interview with Professor Robert J. Nash at a time that is convenient for you.
- After the interview, and depending on whether the program fit is a satisfying one, submit an online application through the Graduate College of the University of Vermont.
- Submit three letters of reference, at least one of which should be an academic reference. Because some students have been out of college for a number of years (even decades), professional workplace references are also accepted.
- Transcripts are required from all previous institutions attended.
- A writing sample is required only if requested by Professor Nash.
- There is no Graduate Record Examination (GRE) requirement.
- There is no Deadline for application. Professor Nash has a rolling admissions policy that is in effect 12 months a year.
- Up to 9 graduate credits previously earned within a five-year period can be transferred into the program.
Last modified August 09 2013 09:14 AM