University of Vermont

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee - IACUC


PI or Key Personnel Changes

  • Changes to protocol personnel require an amendment to the protocol.  

  • The IACUC has a specific form, Request for Change in Personnel, to make these changes.  

  • Note:  Make sure any new personnel have completed the required training.

Forms Needed

Request for Change in Principal Investigator or Key Personnel

Last modified March 29 2013 08:22 AM

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131