The Henderson Fellowship Program is administered by the Office of the Vice President for Human Resources, Diversity and Multicultural Affairs.
Fellowship participants are provided with:
- A 35k - 40k stipend.
- A mentor in their host departments.
- Professional development training, which focuses on scholarly productivity, teaching effectiveness, and time management skills.
- Annual research travel funds (1k).
- One time relocation supplement (1k).
- Teaching and presentation opportunities.
- An office with computer and access to a printer (provided by the college/department).
As part of this fellowship, the following are expected of Henderson Fellows:
- Teach one course per semester of the fellowship year (determined by the department and Henderson fellow together).
- Meet regularly with a mentor from the sponsoring department.
- Attend at least two UVM professional development programs sponsored the Office of the Vice President for Human Resources, Diversity and Multicultural Affairs.
- Present their research at an on-campus seminar.
- Meet with the Vice President for Human Resources, Diversity and Multicultural Affairs twice a semester during the fellowship year.
Last modified June 09 2017 11:39 AM