What still stands from between 1869 and 1877 in Burlington, Vermont?
112 Maple Street
This building was built circa 1877. It shared a lot with 204 Pine Street. In 1877 both houses were owned by J.L. Stinson who worked for Central Vermont Railroad. By 1880 ownership of this building had transferred to Stinson’s son, Frank. The only noticible change is that this is no longer a single-family dwelling and has been adapted to accommodate at least two apartments.