14 EAST AVENUE
14 East is a modest one and one-half story house with clapboard siding, one-over-one fenestration and boxed eaves. In connection with the history of 89 Chase Street, 14 East is occupied by Charles A. Kirby beginning in 1903. Charles stays at this residence until 1910 when he moves to Grove Street. Another Kirby, George, lived next door at 12 East for a number of years during this period as well. Previous information regarding this building is sparse, as the 1890 C. M. Hopkins map lists no one living at this property and it may have been vacant for several years.
 Burlington City Directories 1903-1910