190 Park Street
190 Park Street is a simple vernacular house with its primary entrance on the gable front faćade. The wrap porch appears to be original with Queen Anne inspired support posts. The house has a large two-story rear addition with a flat roof that does not match the massing of the original house.
The house first appears in the Burlington City Directory of 1884-1885 and its owner is listed as Theophile Major, a carpenter. The house changed ownership by 1890 with M. McKenzie listed as the owner that year. By 1901, the house had a new owner with various boarders residing in it. The boarders in 1901 include two Burlington City Fire Department employees along with other residents. In 1920, a tinsmith resided at the house and throughout the house’s history there have been a variety of residents and owners.