182 Park Street
182 Park Street is a one-and-a-half story vernacular house with its primary entrance on the gable side of the house. There have been several additions to the house including the one-story front porch and the two-story rear addition with a very low-pitched roof.
The house first appears in the Burlington City Directory of 1884-1885 and its owner is listed as John Delaney. The house remained in his name as a single-family residence until at least 1901. By 1910, a city employee owned the house. In the 1930Ős, Kelly Poster Advertisement Company had its shop in the rear of the house and in the 1960Ős there was a Chevron Service Station in the back of the house.