165 Park Street
165 Park Street was built as a low two-story tri-gable ell house with a wrap around porch. The house has experienced several rear additions but is otherwise in good condition with what appears to be the original porch intact.
It appears that Jeremiah OÕBrien, a local laborer, was the first resident of the house in around 1877. He continued to be listed as the owner of the house with various boarders through 1890. By 1901, the house had changed ownership and continued to have boarders reside in it. The house was the residence of laborers throughout much of the first part of the twentieth century.