156 Park Street
156 Park Street is a large two-story rectangular house with two entrances, one on the front fa¨ade facing Park Street and another facing Myrtle Street. The primary fa¨ade is on the gabled end of the house and there appears to be a plain lintel about the door on the Myrtle Street entrance suggesting the influence of the Greek Revival.
The house sits on a plot of land that was not developed in 1869 and was owned by Hayes, a local laborer. The house was built circa 1877 and was occupied by Hayes. By 1890, the house had changed ownership and was J.W. Coffey was listed as the owner and various boarders were listed as occupants. The house has been owned and occupied by a variety of people since then.