118-122 Archibald Street
This house is a one and a half story revival style building originally three bays wide. The footprint of 118 Archibald is labeled as O.A. Dodge on the 1869 Beers Atlas Map of Burlington. When the house changed hands to C. Tetrau, who owned the eastern property, numerous additions were constructed. Two small ells were added to the west side, and a large addition was finished by 1894. A small front addition was built in the early 20th century.
The Tetrau family stayed in the house up until 1901. The first decade of the 1900s saw a multitude of residents. In 1920, the Katz family, who worked as peddlers, moved in and remained until at least 1940.